Corpora: Announcement: Windows concordancer -- New Version

barlow at rice.edu barlow at rice.edu
Sun Apr 9 18:57:39 UTC 2000

All,

A brief note to say that MonoConc Pro 2.0 was released in March.

New features include:

Definition of meta-tags
Full regex search syntax
Tag Search
Suppress Tags in display
Save/Open Workspace

This version makes it much easier to work with tagged corpora such as the BNC
Sampler Corpus. I tried to explain this some months ago in response to a
posting, but rather than try to explain a Tag Search again, I suggest that you
download the demo version from www.athel.com/DemoPro2.exe

I am now starting to work once again on ParaConc (a parallel concordancer).
Those who played with the previous version (www.ruf.rice.edu/Pfw07.exe) or
have ideas/requests about desired features are welcome to send me email.

Michael