Corpora: Postdoc Jobs at University of Rochester

Donna Byron dbyron at cs.rochester.edu
Wed Apr 19 15:44:46 UTC 2000

                Please Post
Postdoctoral Positions
Department of Computer Science & Center for Future Health
University of Rochester
The Department of Computer Science and the Center for Future Health at
the
University of Rochester has an opening for several post-doc positions
with
backgrounds in various areas, including agents, planning, plan
recognition,
plan monitoring, plan-based dialogue, natural language processing,
discourse processing and speech recognition.  The NL and Planning
research group at Rochester consists of four faculty and  approximately
ten graduate students, and has developed a strong reputation for
innovative
research in spoken language dialogue systems and mixed-initiative
interaction.  We have state of the art equipment and are producing some
of the most sophisticated spoken dialogue-based systems in existence.
The Center for Future Health is a newly established center at Rochester
that is
focusing on home-based health-care technology for the future.

For more information on our projects, see our web page at

http://www.cs.rochester.edu/research/trips

Send inquiries and applications to James Allen by email
(james at cs.rochester.edu) or surface mail to the Department of Computer
Science, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14627