Corpora: Support tools for simplified languages

John Moran jmoran at tcd.ie
Thu Jan 20 13:31:22 UTC 2000

Hi,
  Have a look at the Language Technology Group in Edinburgh:

http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/software/lt_check.html

It might be of some use.

John Moran

		-- 		John Moran			 --
	  	--		Room  4095 			 --
		-- Centre for Language and Communication Studies --
		--         Trinity College Dublin		 --
		--		 Ireland			 --
		--        Tel. (++353 87 2221118)	         --
		--	  Email: jmoran at alf2.tcd.ie	         --