Corpora:Imperatives

Atro Voutilainen atro.voutilainen at conexor.fi
Tue May 2 18:09:46 UTC 2000

One method is to use a tagger: pick sentences with verbs analysed as imperatives.
Conexor's EngCG-2 (see language demo at http://www.conexor.fi) is one of the few
taggers that identifies imperatives.

Hopefully this helps.

Regards,
Atro Voutilainen
Conexor oy

--
Atro Voutilainen                              mobile: +358 50 5437452
Conexor oy                                       fax: +358 9 37468502
Helsinki Science Park                     atro.voutilainen at conexor.fi
Koetilantie 3, 00710 Helsinki, Finland          http://www.conexor.fi