Corpora: Tools for Spanish corpora

Scott Sadowsky lists at spanishtranslator.org
Wed Dec 19 18:43:58 UTC 2001

I'm looking for tools to lemmatize, annotate, parse, tag, etc. a
Spanish-language corpus.  I've done quite a bit of searching on the
internet, but most everything I've found is of the "we've developed a great
in-house ___ tool for Spanish corpora -- here are some examples of its
output" variety, with no apparent possibility to get one's hands on the
tool itself.

Free tools will be looked upon most favorably, as I'm but a humble grad
student.

Thanks in advance,
Scott Sadowsky
University of Chile

Scott Sadowsky  --  Spanish-English / English-Spanish Translator

sadowsky at spanishtranslator.org · sadowsky at bigfoot.com
http://www.spanishtranslator.org