Corpora: Tools for Spanish corpora

Pasi Tapanainen Pasi.Tapanainen at conexor.fi
Fri Dec 21 14:23:41 UTC 2001

Scott Sadowsky wrote:

> I'm looking for tools to lemmatize, annotate, parse, tag, etc. a

This all can be done with the Conexor FDG. There is a web demo in
	http://www.conexor.fi/  (see Products)

The parser prints lemmas, marks wordclasses (nouns, adjectives, verbs, etc.), marks syntactic functions (subject, objects, main verbs,...) and creates dependencies between the words and clauses.

-- Pasi