Re-re-re-re-Re: Corpora: Mitch Marcus (fwd)

James L. Fidelholtz jfidel at siu.buap.mx
Wed Feb 14 20:03:07 UTC 2001

Dear Corporationists:
	I swear I only sent the message once, but as a reply.  This
time, I cut & pasted, so only one should get to the list, as happened
with another msg I sent.  Have we been infected with some sort of virus
on the list-posting server?  I'm still getting copies of not only my
message, but for each one an announcement from the mirror address at the
LinguistList that my msg is being rejected for being identical to
another one!  Well, anyway, I assume Mitch deserves to be famous.
	Jim

Today, Mary Taffet wrote:

<<Hello,

The other day, somebody by that name sent about 10 or 15 identical
messages to the list, thus the following comment.

Now your reply has been posted for the 3rd time....will it make it to 10
or 15 as well??????  Who knows.....

-- Mary Taffet