Corpora: spam?

Geoffrey Williams williams at ensinfo.univ-nantes.fr
Thu Feb 15 08:22:09 UTC 2001

100% in agreement. Like most of us on this list this is a worktool. I have
important messages due in and just didn't have time this morning to sift
through the 336 messages that came in before leaving home. I hope the cause
is found and rapidly eliminated. All the moreso in that the message lacked
interest anyway

Geoffrey

Geoffrey Clive Williams
Langues Etrangères Appliquées