Corpora: Longman Learners' Corpus

Crowdy, Steve Steve.Crowdy at pearsoned-ema.com
Fri Feb 23 14:35:31 UTC 2001

Hi -
Sorry you haven't been able to get through to us! The Longman Learners
Corpus is available for academic research, and currently around 10 million
words can be supplied. Alternatively, we are happy to supply subsets by
language level or student language. Until the problem with our website is
resolved please send all corpus and dictionary licensing requests direct to
me. All Longman Dictionary titles are available for research purposes, and
most are stored in XML or SGML.
Thanks,

Steve Crowdy
Longman Dictionaries