[Corpora-List] Semantic Distances Revisited

PbIKOB_B.B. rykov at narod.ru
Tue Dec 3 07:49:07 UTC 2002

              Daniel and Chris - my remark.

  Just regarding positioning of both approaches.

  IMHO in Traditional Linguistics terms (there are some survivors here) the 1st one belongs to SD in Language and the last one - to SD in Speech.

  My apologies in advance to our CL list members pained by my explanation and mentioning Traditional Linguistics.

          Vladimir

--

    P bI K O B  B.B.   MOCKBA

Vladimir Rykov, PhD in Computational Linguistics,
 MOSCOW
http://rykov.narod.ru/
Engl. http://www.blkbox.com/~gigawatt/rykov.html
Tel +7-903-749-19-99