[Corpora-List] One more language: Adyghian

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.cis.ru
Wed Dec 11 13:04:17 UTC 2002

Dear colleagues, our corpora of endangered world languages is growing slowly: this time we fed in our computer Adyghian, a language of the Northern Caucasian Abhazsko-Adyghian group of the Caucasian language family. We welcome world linguists to join our corpora linguist group with their data on slmaller or endangered languages. Wishing our colleagues in the field of linguistics a Merry 2003 Christmas and a Happy 2003 New Year, Be well, Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia