[Corpora-List] Grammatical annotation of Greek and Latin electronic texts

Daniel Ria�o danielrr at eresmas.net
Thu Dec 12 09:04:02 UTC 2002

Dear List,

I am collecting information about the existing corpora of
grammatically annotated texts in Greek and Latin, the tools used for
the annotation or the edition of the texts to be analysed, and the
schemes of grammatical annotation. Any information, in or off list,
would be greatly appreciated.

I am aware of the main projects for the grammatical annotation of
several Biblical texts and mainly the Greek New Testament
(Accordance, BibleWorks) and of course the Perseus Project, but would
also appreciate any bibliographcal aid or useful link to the
technical description of the grammatical background and the
annotation schemes of such projects. I'd also appreciate any
information about present and future projects on the same field
and/or in other ancient languages, too. Any province of the
grammatical oecumene is relevant. If there is enough off list input
about the matter, I will summarise to the list(s). Many thanks in
advance,

Daniel
Daniel Riaño Rufilanchas
danielrr at retemail.es