Corpora: PolyPoSy?? (fwd)

Denis Jamet denis.jamet at libertysurf.fr
Sat Feb 9 09:04:34 UTC 2002

In French, we use the term "conversion" (cf. Tournier 1985), i.e. the verb
is converted into a noun, or the noun into a verb... It is also refered to
as "zero derivation", as no suffix -- or rather as a zero suffix -- is added
to the root.

Hope it'll help...

Denis Jamet

Denis Jamet
Professeur Agrégé d'anglais
Université Jean Moulin - Lyon 3
Faculté des Langues - Département d'anglais
6, cours Albert Thomas, 69008 Lyon, FRANCE

"Les Ruets"
42370 Renaison

Tel. (perso) : 04-77-64-47-51
Tel. (mobile) : 06-17-62-33-70
Tel. (fac) : 04-78-78-74-63 / 04-78-78-70-46

e-mail : denis.jamet at libertysurf.fr
            djamet at univ-lyon3.fr
            dljamet at free.fr