Corpora: PolyPoSy?? (fwd)

Patrick Paroubek pap at m26.limsi.fr
Mon Feb 11 14:15:42 UTC 2002

>A fellow researcher at Leeds University asked me this question, but I
>don't know the answer; can anyone else help????
>Eric Atwell

When the word form has a POS which is not one of the POS usually
expected (generally found in a dictionary) in GRACE we used
the word: "transcategorization", (depending on which side of the ocean
you are, you might transform the z into an s) but mine is only a
partial answer since only a portion of the cases described by Bill are covered
by this word.