Corpora: free parser for English

Seth Russell seth at robustai.net
Thu Feb 14 23:28:05 UTC 2002

From: "Kees Koster" <Kees.Koster at cs.kun.nl>

> check out the EP4IR (English Phrases for IR) parser at
>
> http://www.cs.kun.nl/agfl/

Looks great :)

> In the demo version accessible there it produces Head/Modifier pairs,
> but it can also produce labelled bracket parse trees.

Does anyone know what kind of progress has been made in transforming these
kinds of parse trees to description logics like DAML or Cyc ?

> It will shortly be available for downloading, we are having more trouble
> than expected generating the Windows version. In the mean time, contact
> me if you want to use it.

Could you let me know (or announce it to this list) when the window version
is available ?

Seth Russell
http://robustai.net/mentography/Mentography.html