Corpora: Re: CORPORA Mailing List

Worth, Celia c.worth at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon May 20 09:03:54 UTC 2002

We are presently undertaking some research in the Linguistics Department at
Lancaster University on an EPSRC funded project investigating Language
Engineering Resources for the British Isles Indigenous Minority Languages
(LER-BIML). The project has stemmed from the increasing significance of these
minority languages, and the resulting pressing need for language engineering
solutions, particularly for interpreters and translators. We have designed a
brief web questionnaire as part of our survey of current resources and demand
towards these languages, and are interested in sending out the following email
alerting people to its existence. We were hoping to post it to the Corpora
mailing list. I have tried several email addresses with little success, it was
Knut Hofland who gave this address. I have attached the email we would like to
send out.
 <<Re: LER-BIML questionnaire: participants wanted>>

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Celia Worth
Research Associate
Dept. Linguistics & Modern English Language
Lancaster University
Bailrigg
Lancaster
LA1 4YT