[Corpora-List] pronunciation lexica

James Magnuson magnuson at paradox.psych.columbia.edu
Wed Sep 4 14:22:15 UTC 2002

Does anyone know of any large sets of American English pronunciations
(preferably including inflected forms, etc. -- the more complete, the
better, of course) in electronic format and preferably in the public
domain?

I have come across two, but I cannot determine their origin. One is
labelled 'MIT' and has about 25,000 forms, and the other is labelled
'MOBY' and has about 35,000 forms. If anyone knows the origin of
these, I would also appreciate learning more about them.

Thanks,

jim

James Magnuson
Department of Psychology