[Corpora-List] English Newspaper Corpora

Tolkin, Steve Steve.Tolkin at FMR.COM
Thu Sep 19 18:51:41 UTC 2002

I filled in the request form for the Reuters corpusat
http://about.reuters.com/researchandstandards/corpus/request.asp
and pressed submit.
They say (at
http://about.reuters.com/researchandstandards/corpus/how_to_apply.asp)
"Your request will be acknowledged by e-mail and you will be sent two copies
of the agreement through the postal service."

But I have not gotten the email acknowldgement.
Is the email sent manually?
Have other people successfully used this request form recently?

Hopefully helpfully yours,
Steve
--
Steven Tolkin          steve.tolkin at fmr.com      617-563-0516
Fidelity Investments   82 Devonshire St. V8D     Boston MA 02109