[Corpora-List] Re: Re: hyperonyms - WordNet extractions

Sébastien Monnier monnier at crisco.unicaen.fr
Thu Apr 17 15:24:21 UTC 2003

Dear all,

Thank you very much for the information about WordNet. But I don't know if I can use the very useful linguistic information provided by WordNet to create my own lexicons. In fact, I need to have, in a txt file, simple lists such :

physical entity
>organism
>>animal
>>>cat
>>>dog
>>plant
>>>rose

I can't save all words ! So, I'd like to have either the ability to program Macros with WordNet or to find another lexicon.
The goal of this list is to contribute to find the new information in a discurse in order to model prosody.

I hope that my explanations are clear.

Regards,
Sébastien Monnier