[Corpora-List] Sense-Tagged Text Available

ted pedersen tpederse at d.umn.edu
Sun Feb 9 20:13:46 UTC 2003

We are pleased to announce the availability of sense-tagged text that has
been converted into the Senseval-2 format.  This includes the original
Senseval-1 data, the line, hard, and serve data of Leacock, et. al. and
the interest data of Bruce and Wiebe. Find all of this data at:

http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/data.html

As a byproduct of this conversion effort we also have Senseval-1 format
versions of line, hard, serve, and interest available at the same site.

Thus, any system designed for Senseval-1 or Senseval-2 data should now be
able to experiment on all of this data without great difficulty. Please
let us know if you find this to be the case (or not!).

We have also created a tool (OM2toSval2) that will convert data collected
via the Open Mind Word Expert project into the Senseval-2 format. This is
available, along with a newly improved version of our Senseval-1 to 2
conversion package (Sval1to2-v0.31) at :

http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/tools.html

Enjoy,
Ted

--