[Corpora-List] Looking for Meeting dialogues corpora...

Vincenzo Pallotta Vincenzo.Pallotta at epfl.ch
Mon Feb 10 09:55:49 UTC 2003

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for some corpora of (or containing)  MEETING DIALOGUES, in
particular:
- spontaneous multi-party spoken dialogues,
- decision making discussion,
- possibly transcribed,
- possibly audio-video.

I already know the existence of: the following corpora, which also
contain meetings dialogues:

the Athelstan corpus of Spoken Professional American English
http://www.athel.com/cspatg.html
the Berkeley ICSI corpus of meeting transcription
http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/Speech/mr/index.html
the LDC Hong Kong Hansards Parallel text
http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/CatalogEntry.jsp?catalogId=LDC2000T50
the LDC Santa Barbara Corpus of Spoken American English
http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/CatalogEntry.jsp?catalogId=LDC2000S85

I am mainly interested in English, French and Italian corpora.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bests,

    Vincenzo Pallotta

           ____/  __  /  ____/  /               V i n c e n z o  P a l l o t t a
          /      /   /  /      /                Research Assistant    -      PhD
         ____/  ____/  ____/  /                  Language Engineering Laboratory
        /      /      /      /                  mailto:Vincenzo.Pallotta at epfl.ch
       ____/ _/     _/      ____/               http://ic.epfl.ch/~pallotta
  Swiss Federal Institute of Technology         Office:       (+41 21) 693 52 97
 School of Computer and Communication Sciences  Mobile:       (+41 76) 365 13 58
LITH- IN F Ecublens, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland Fax:          (+41 21) 693 52 78