[Corpora-List] creating corpora for Eastern Neo-Aramaic

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.cis.ru
Mon Dec 13 14:15:16 UTC 2004

Dear Corpora colleagues, I wonder if anybody knows any publications devoted to the corpora or frequency of occurrence of sounds in Eastern Neo-Aramaic? Must we feed into computer the conversational texts in the Eastern dialect of Neo-Aramaic in order to compare the frequency of occurrence of its phonemes to those of Hebrew, Arabic and other semitic languages. Looking forward to hearing your advice to yutamb at hotmail.com Yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev