[Corpora-List] Fw: Collocation Tool For FrameMaker Files - Summary of Postings

Andrea Mulloni andrea.mulloni at adriacom.it
Mon Dec 13 12:12:42 UTC 2004

Dear All,

some time ago I posted an enquiry for a collocation tool able to process FrameMaker files. Herewith the results, thanks to Oliver and Paul. Actual results are still on the way, since the whole operation had to be postponed for scheduling reasons.

OLIVER CHRIST suggest to convert the files to XML and use an XML-aware concordancer. PAUL BIJNENS sent me a little perl program to process such files with the help of some additional files from CPAN. Good job, Paul. Anyone interested shall contact him directly or through this list. Once obtained, I will mail the results to those interested.

Regards,

Andrea Mulloni
Project Manager

Interlanguage Ltd.