[Corpora-List] Semantic Prosody questions?

Xiao, Zhonghua z.xiao at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Dec 16 04:24:39 UTC 2004

It appears that "semantic prosody" has been seriously misinterpreted as "semantics and prosody" in this posting.

Mike Nelson's online thesis (section 4.4) has a nice discussion of semantic prosodies (or perhaps a mixture of semantic prosody and semantic preference):
http://www.kielikanava.com/thesis.html

Richard