[Corpora-List] tagging request

Cédrick Fairon fairon at tedm.ucl.ac.be
Thu Feb 12 10:39:26 UTC 2004

Hello,

You are welcome to use our online interface to the TreeTagger:
http://cental.fltr.ucl.ac.be/outils.html (you just have to upload a raw text
file and the tagged text is sent to you by email).

TreeTagger is developped by Helmut Schmid
(http://www.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/projekte/corplex/TreeTagger/DecisionTreeTagger.html)

Cédrick

--
Cédrick Fairon
Directeur du CENTAL

**** JADT 2004 in Louvain-la-Neuve ****
10-12 March 2004
7th International Conference on the statistical analysis of textual data
7th Journées internationales d'analyse statistique des données textuelles
http://www.jadt.org

Visit our web sites:
http://cental.fltr.ucl.ac.be
http://glossa.fltr.ucl.ac.be