[Corpora-List] Corpus of legal text wanted

Christoph Hafner c.hafner at cityu.edu.hk
Thu Jun 24 01:52:39 UTC 2004

Dear all,

I am working on a project at City University of Hong Kong designing a web
site to enhance law students' writing and problem solving skills. I would
like students to be able to search a corpus of legal texts to check
intuitions about legal collocations and functional lexis.

I realise that there is some information in the archives on this topic, but
was wondering if there have been any changes since then. If you know of any
corpus of legal texts that could suit my purposes, I'd be very grateful to
hear from you.

Regards,
Christoph Hafner
City University of Hong Kong