[Corpora-List] in need of a specialized lexicon

Joel Tetreault tetreaul at cs.rochester.edu
Sun Sep 19 22:10:07 UTC 2004

Hi, I am sending this email on behalf of a professor here (Lenhart
Scubert.  He is looking for a comprehensive lexicon containing
semantic (or quasi-semantic) noun features such as mass/count,
abstract/concrete, object/measure/event/state/process/etc, part/whole, etc.,
on top of verb frames with argument-type preferences.  Certainly corpora
with with verb frames exist, but we didn't know if one with those specific
noun features also existed.  If you have any information, please email me.

Thanks for any help, Joel