[Corpora-List] special purpose corpora

Chelo Vargas Chelo.Vargas at ua.es
Wed Sep 22 05:00:43 UTC 2004

Dear all,
I am looking for literature dealing with the design and compilation of
special purpose corpora, more specifically, corpora with a
terminographical purpose. The references I already have are:

Pearson, J. (1998): Terms in Context; Meyer, I. y Mackintosh, K.
(1996a): "The Corpus from a Terminographer's Viewpoint", Ahmad, K. y
Rogers, M. (2001): "Corpus Linguistics and Terminology Extraction",
Bowker, L. (1996): "Towards a Corpus-Based Approach to Terminography";
Bowker, L. y Pearson, J. (2002): Working with Specialized Language. A
practical guide to using corpora, Londres y Nueva York: Routledge

Thank you very much in advance

Chelo Vargas
Universidad de Alicante
Dpto. Filología Inglesa