[Corpora-List] On-line concordancer for the European Constitution

Jean Veronis Jean.Veronis at up.univ-mrs.fr
Mon Apr 18 09:06:19 UTC 2005

Joerg Tiedemann a écrit :

> I followed the link
>to the original documents and got a little bit frustrated.

Right. it is a complete mess. The EU publication system doesn't seem
very good (despite the amount of money that it probably costs us ;-)

> How did you download the
>documents for your concordancer?

I got the pdf files and processed them (which is long and painful). This
is why I haven't yet done German, Spanush etc. despite many requests.

>I would like to get all texts for all
>languages in one batch run. Is there a page with plain text only (or
>maybe some simple HTML) with the same format for all official languages?

I don't think so. I couldn't find it when I was looking for it.

--j
  http://aixtal.blogspot.com