[Corpora-List] Extension of FSMNLP 2005 deadline: May 9

Anssi Yli-Jyra aylijyra at ling.helsinki.fi
Tue Apr 19 22:38:38 UTC 2005

   *** Apologies for multiple postings ***
   *** Extended submission deadline ******

                                   Fifth international workshop on
   FINITE-STATE METHODS and NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING       2005
   The topics of the workshop include some fundamental problems in
   computer science, linguistics and logic and their linguistic
   applications.  See the third CFP at
      http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/events/FSMNLP2005/cfp.shtml

Dear colleague,
---------------
  the submission deadline has been EXTENDED to ** May 9 **

  The main reasons is that there have been a prolonged break in our
  file server (affecting the FSMNLP submission server).  We also
  wanted to allow some authors to submit their papers without too
  much irritating inconvenience and lack of time.

      submission:        Monday  May   9
      notification:      Friday  May  31
      final version due: Tuesday June 20

  Workshop home:   http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/events/FSMNLP2005/