[Corpora-List] **SUMMARY** semantic tagging

Dan Roth danr at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu May 5 01:41:39 UTC 2005

Some more on (shallow) semantic tagging:

You can see some recent papers on Semantic Role Labeling
on my group's web page, and a demo from our demos page:
http://l2r.cs.uiuc.edu/~cogcomp/demos.php

  The Necessity of Syntactic Parsing for Semantic Role Labeling (IJCAI'05)
  http://l2r.cs.uiuc.edu/~danr/Papers/PunyakanokRoYi05.pdf

  Semantic Role Labeling via Integer Linear Programming Inference (COLING'04)
  http://l2r.cs.uiuc.edu/~danr/Papers/PRYZ04.pdf

  Learning and Inference over Constrained Output (IJCAI'05)
  http://l2r.cs.uiuc.edu/~danr/Papers/PunyakanokRoYiZi05.pdf

	Dan