[Corpora-List] Breton, Catalan, Basque, Occitan, Franco-provençal, Alsacian

Christophe ROPERS Klaskerezh at aol.com
Mon May 23 19:38:20 UTC 2005

Dear Bart,

As far as Breton is concerned, a written corpus of Breton literature is
being built by Stur. It is not accessible yet because they would like to provide
their own search toolkit and have not yet finished it. Guy Mercier and I are
in  charge of preparing its spoken equivalent. Breton has a wide variety of
recordings (often of great interest but very poor sound quality) from  many
different dialects. Very few transcriptions exist and those which do exist  are
not machine-readable. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you are
interested.

Best,
Chris Ropers