[Corpora-List] pashto corpus

Martin Wynne martin.wynne at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 13:28:33 UTC 2005

Dear Azra and all,

A new book has been written which addresses all of the questions which
you pose, and more. 'Developing Linguistic Corpora: a guide to good
practice' from the Arts and Humanities Data Service (AhDS) in the UK
will be released on Monday (10th October). Watch this list for full
details on Monday!

Best wishes,
Martin

--