[Corpora-List] VERY URGENT

Linda Bawcom linda.bawcom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 15 17:47:44 UTC 2005

Dear Sabrua,

Just glancing through my bookshelf, I see you might start with Alderson J. Charles and Alan Bereta (1992). Evaluating Second Lanaguage Education. CUP, as in the appendices there are checklists that can be used.

You might also want to browse through The Second Language Curriculum Edited by Robert Johnson (1989) Others references:  The Lanaguage Teaching Matrix by Jack C. Richards; Language Program Evaluation by Brian K. Lynch,  and Principles of Course Design for Language Teaching by Janice Yalde ( to name a few-The bibliographies in all of these books will be helpful).

Good Luck,
Linda Bawcom

Sabrus Saghrus <kingsabri at care2.com> wrote:
HI TO ALL
i am conducting a research on Communicative Language Teaching. the aim of my paper is to evaluate whether the English Language lessons in X environment are communicative or not. to this end i need to design a checklist for classroom observation. how to design this checklist, that's the question. could anyone help? i'd be very grateful.
yours,
SABRI SGHAIER
INSTITUT SUPERIEUR DE FINANCES ET FISCALITE DE SOUSSE
RUE 18 JANVIER 1952
4000 SOUSSE
TUNISIA

kingsabri at care2.com

Care2 make the world greener!

Tell Congress: Don't abandon pets in disasters!
http://go.care2.com/50041

http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

"Any man's death diminishes me because I am envolved in mankind." John Donne