[Corpora-List] [Corpora List] looking for "Intonation Phrase" corpora

David Brooks D.J.Brooks at cs.bham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 20:41:14 UTC 2005

Dear list members,

Does anyone know of corpora of transcribed speech that have been
annotated with phonological, prosodic and intonational information?

Specifically, I'm interested in Intonation Phrase boundaries - the
"Performance Structures" introduced by Gee and Grosjean and elaborated
by Jackendoff, used as a base for Abney's chunking methods. I'm aware
that text chunkers perform a similar task, but I'm more interested in
Intonation Phrases themselves.

Many thanks,
David

--