[Corpora-List] Three new research posts with GATE team in Sheffield

Hamish Cunningham hamish at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Mon Sep 5 13:18:16 UTC 2005

[Apologies for multiple and unwanted copies]

The University of Sheffield's Computer Science department is creating
three new Research Assistant/Associate jobs to work on projects in the
GATE language engineering team. Follow the link from http://gate.ac.uk/
for details.

CLOSING DATE for applications is 15th September 2005.

Best,

Hamish
--
Dr. Hamish Cunningham