[Corpora-List] Phishing email corpus

Nicklas Karlsson nkanv03 at student.vxu.se
Sat Apr 29 11:18:12 UTC 2006

Hi

My name is Nicklas Karlsson, and I'm a student at Växjö University in
Sweden.
I'm working on my bachelor's degree with a phishing detection and warning
project.
The part I'm working on is a classification module, which will classify
emails to find the phishing emails and mark them for further investigation.
To develop this and test it I need a collection of phishing emails. I've
collected a few but I still need more.

So I wonder if anyone has or knows where I can find a corpus with phishing
emails?

I'll post a list of all replys sent directly to me.

Thanks

Nicklas Karlsson