[Corpora-List] Phishing email corpus

j_kurjian at hotmail.com j_kurjian at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 04:01:24 UTC 2006

Nicklas -
I don't know if this is what you're looking for but I have a collection of
"Nigerian Letters," about 100 of them.  They are not tagged.  If you are
handy with a spider or offline browser, you might be able to get some from:
http://potifos.com/fraud/
Last year I contacted it's owner, Lawrence Kestenbaum, and he almost agreed
to make his massive collection available to me for a corpus.  Then it fell
through.  His site has lotto letters and probably other types too.  Hope
that helps.  Let me know if you want what I have.
Jerry Kurjian