[Corpora-List] transcribing video corpora

Hong Huaqing huaqing at i2r.a-star.edu.sg
Thu Nov 16 13:50:00 UTC 2006

Hi Alex,

For our classroom corpus project (http://score.crpp.nie.edu.sg), we've tried out a list of video annotation tools (CLAN, Anvil, TASX, Transana, etc) . Transana is a good choice though you may need to customize it for your purpose.

There is also another excellent video annotation tool, StudioCode, if you have the budget. It's quite expensive and can only run on Macintosh.
http://www.studiocodegroup.com/studiocode-educational-key-transcription.html

Best,

Huaqing Hong
National Institute of Education