[Corpora-List] Installing R-2.x.y on a unix system

Stefan Th. Gries stgries at arcor.de
Wed Oct 11 00:10:35 UTC 2006

This seems to me like an issue you might consider posting to the R-help list at <http://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help> because they regularly have similar queries. This is a moderated list so you may have to subscribe and I'd strongly recommend reading the posting guide before submitting a request for help there: <http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html>.
HTH,
STG
--
Stefan Th. Gries