[Corpora-List] Microsoft patents verb conjugations

Alberto Manuel Brandão Simões albie at alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt
Thu Sep 7 09:10:12 UTC 2006

There is a lot of software doing this already. At the moment I recall a
bunch of Lingua:: Perl modules, jspell (a PT morphologicla analyzer) and
I am sure there are a lot more.

I wonder what comes next...

Alberto

--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                  Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal

"Beware of bugs in the above code;
  I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
                                    --- Donald Knuth