[Corpora-List] Microsoft patents verb conjugations

Lluís Padró padro at lsi.upc.edu
Thu Sep 7 11:26:52 UTC 2006

All this is quite nonsense, what they are claiming for is a verb
morfological analyzer/generator, and there have been scholar
publications on that for at least 20 years, so the patent claim
shouldn't be granted.

*Lluís Padró*
Despatx ?-S112
Campus Nord UPC
C/ Jordi Girona 1-3
08034 Barcelona, Spain 	Tel: +34 934 134 015
Fax: +34 934 137 833
padro at lsi.upc.edu <mailto:padro at lsi.upc.es>
www.lsi.upc.edu/~padro <http://www.lsi.upc.es/%7Epadro>
UNIVERSITAT POLITÈCNICA DE CATALUNYA