[Corpora-List] Microsoft patents verb conjugations

Alexander Paile alexander.paile at kotus.fi
Thu Sep 7 11:52:03 UTC 2006

As far as I know Microsoft already has a patent on double-clicking with
the mouse. That's a pretty good one too.

Alexander

--
Alexander Paile
forskare (språkteknologi)

***

Environment friendly message, transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.
Please don't print unless necessary - read on your screen.