[Corpora-List] Query classification corpora in multiple languages?

Shlomo Argamon argamon at iit.edu
Wed Sep 27 12:50:02 UTC 2006

Does anyone know of or have "standard" corpora of IR queries classified as
to query type (e.g., homepage, topic relevance, service finding, focused
answer, etc.), preferably in multiple languages?  We are ideally looking
for a (or several) standard testbed(s), so we can properly compare our new
techniques with those already out there.  It seems hard to find any such,
so any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
	-Shlomo-

--
Shlomo Argamon, Associate Professor