[Corpora-List] References for written business corpora

Bilge Say bsay at ii.metu.edu.tr
Wed Apr 18 06:07:17 UTC 2007

I am forwarding the below request for one of our PhD students, who is not a

member of CORPORA. Please, reply to her, and we will post a summary

to the list in the same way.

Best Regards

Bilge Say

Cognitive Science Program
Informatics Institute
Middle East Technical University
Ankara, Turkey
Email: bsay at ii.metu.edu.tr

Dear list members,

 For a term project, I will design a corpus of written business communication in Turkish. In the project, written documents such as emails and letters will be included. Is anyone aware of the availability of a corpus of written business communication in other languages? Any references will be much welcome.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely,

Derya Çokal, Dept. of Foreign Language Education

Middle East Technical University, Turkey

cokal at metu.edu.tr