[Corpora-List] References for written business corpora

sciubba at uniroma3.it sciubba at uniroma3.it
Wed Apr 18 09:15:37 UTC 2007

Hi,
there should be a corpus of 19th century British
business letters at the University of Bergamo. I
don't know whether they're tagged already.
Try contact Prof. Marina Dossena

good luck and let me know whatever you find ;)

eleonora

> I am forwarding the below request for one of our
PhD students, who is not a

> member of CORPORA. Please, reply to her, and
we will post a summary

------

> Dear list members,
>
>  For a term project, I will design a corpus of
written business communication in Turkish. In the
project, written documents such as emails and
letters will be included. Is anyone aware of the
availability of a corpus of written business
communication in other languages? Any references
will be much welcome.