[Corpora-List] corpus of German spoken interaction

Dr. Lothar Lemnitzer lothar at sfs.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Mar 14 10:41:28 UTC 2007

Dear Ninke and Eleonora,

the first place to look is the "Institut für deutsche Sprache"
(www.ids-mannheim.de). To my knowledge, they have recordings
of spontaneous speech from the city of Mannheim, but I neither know
the date of recordings nor the access and licensing policy for these data.

You might want the ask Reinhard Fiehler, or look for "Deutsches
Spracharchiv"
on the homepage of the IDS.

I would also like to point you to our list of German Corpora, which is
part of our
(Lothar Lemnitzer and Heike Zinsmeister) Introduction to Corpus
Linguistics (in German).

You can download this list here:
http://www.lemnitzer.de/lothar/KoLi/mkap5.html

Best regards