[Corpora-List] EURALEX 2008: Call for Papers

Williams geoffrey.williams at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 2 06:01:59 UTC 2007

I am posting this on behalf of a colleague as I am not this years
organiser. Please address all queries to: euralex2008 at upf.edu

Dear Colleagues,

The organizing committee for Euralex 2008, to be held at Pompeu Fabra
University in Barcelona July 15-19, would like take this opportunity to
remind you that the deadline for submissions for our next Euralex
congress is October 31, 2007 (the end of this month). All abstracts
should be submitted electronically. We would ask you to visit our
webpage _(_http://www.iula.upf.edu/agenda/euralex_08),
<http://www.iula.upf.edu/agenda/euralex_08%29,> which has all the
information concerning abstract submission. If you have any questions,
please contact us at: euralex2008 at upf.edu <mailto:euralex2008 at upf.edu>.

We look forward to seeing you here in Barcelona next July.

Sincerely,
Janet DeCesaris
Euralex 2008 coordinator