[Corpora-List] American Assocation for Corpus Linguistics

Patrick Hanks hanks at fi.muni.cz
Tue Oct 2 14:01:15 UTC 2007

There is also an American Assocation for (Applied) Corpus Linguistics -- not
to be confused with the Association for Computational Linguistics -- still
less with the Alberta Association for Community Living. ...

It does not seem to have a web site. If it does, I can't find it. But it
holds a conference from time to time. See below.

Patrick

  *Short Title:*  AACL   *Location:*  Provo, UT, USA   *Start Date:*
13-Mar-2008
- 15-Mar-2008   *Contact:*  Mark Davies   *Meeting Email:*  click here to
access email <javascript:;>   *Meeting URL:*
http://corpus.byu.edu/aacl2008/   *Meeting Description:*  American
Association for Corpus Linguistics