[Corpora-List] PHD Thesis Subject -- NLP for Semantic Web development

Paul Buitelaar paulb at dfki.de
Mon Oct 8 15:16:19 UTC 2007

ghasem mirroshandel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a PH.D. student in sharif university in persian. I am interested
> in data mining and semantic web with NLP.

Dear Ghasem, perhaps you could get some ideas for your PhD from the
collection of presentations at the two workshops on Ontology Learning
and Population from Text (2004, 2006) which were mainly concerned with
topics around the application of NLP for Semantic Web development:

http://olp.dfki.de/ecai04/cfp.htm
http://olp.dfki.de/olp2/olp2_cfp.htm

Regards

   Paul Buitelaar

> Can someone suggest me some PH.D. thesis subject or some interesting
> fields to research.
>
>Thanks

Dr. Paul Buitelaar -- DFKI GmbH, Saarbrücken, Germany
Senior Researcher at the Language Technology Lab and
co-head of DFKI Competence Center Semantic Web
web:   http://dfki.de/~paulb
email: paulb at dfki.de
skype: ppbuitelaar
phone: +49 681 302-5325